Replacing Glow-worm Spacesaver | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Replacing Glow-worm Spacesaver in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi.

I'm replacing a glow-worm space saver next week. Asked to do either a Worcester Ri or Logic Heat with rear flue.

Makes no difference price wise other than get a filter included with the logic.

I've quite a few RI's so was leaning towards the ideal for a change more than anything.

Landlord has agreed a price, not particularly bothered with what goes in as long as it works.

What would you go for?

Pros and cons for each?

It's a basement level kitchen. Cylinder is in the same room (old store cupboard) so running new cable from pump won't be an issue.
Controls are new, pump is newish. 3port looks ropey.

Thanks

Worcester Ri

dont like ideal

Not many people do mate. Especially with the heat ex issues. Bit Worcester have there issues also.

True but I’ve seen very little ri have problems

That sent down to lack of servicing or install

Similar plumbing topics

N
Not essential bud but usually they can offer...
Replies
Views
Ah the good old ' should be a doddle but ends...
Replies
Views
IDCHAPPY
I
D
It's the least I could do, the Santon was a...
Replies
Views
DavidSN
D
Back