replacing the old danfoss bh012.1 control box | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss replacing the old danfoss bh012.1 control box in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will try and post in the proper place now , can anyone tell me what replaces the old danfoss bh012.1 oil control box. I have a danfoss bh072.10, siemens loa24.171b2b and a landis gyr loa24.171b27 in my box ,any help would be appreciated.

can it be done with any of the other control boxes ive mentioned I don't have satronic box and everywhere is shut.

..roger can I ask wud any of the three boxes ive mentioned do as I have the new base got the 3 control boxes and have the photocells for the siemens and landis gyr and maybe have a photocell for the danfoss bh072.10 but ive got nothing satronic about me.no spare burner at the moment cud get 1 but just rather fix it in 1 visit if I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I would say it’s not Siemens, although...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
Hi All. My Aqualisa Aquavalve enclosed mixer...
Replies
Views
That is true - however with Vaillant...
Replies
Views
Thanks shauncorbs
Replies
Views
Wait until you can get hold of somebody with...
Replies
Views
Back