Replacing water softener hoses | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Replacing water softener hoses in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Morning,

Can anyone recommend where to get replacement hoses for a water softener please. A customer has hoses which have split, there was no data labels anywhere and she doesn't know where she got it from.

The hoses there now are white plastic/rubber, horrible design with brittle plastic 3/4 connections. I want to replace with decent quality hoses the metal braided type if possible.

I asked in citys and they weren't interested. Can anyone recommend a good place to buy from please?

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
So, to close this thread the solution I found...
Replies
Views
Thanks @ShaunCorbs they were spot on, from...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I bought it from water2buy. By coincidence...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Scotland dude we dont pay for water like the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Plumbing/water heater- spots recently on...
Replies
Views
Back