Repressure Vokera Mynute Boiler Help! | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Repressure Vokera Mynute Boiler Help! in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beesyde

Hi,

I need to repressure my vokera mynute boiler and I know that I have to turn something on the silver, flexible tube on the boiler but not sure what to turn. any suggestions?

welcome to the forum.
there will be one or two taps on the flexi filling loop these need opening (1/4 turn )
watch the pressure rise to 1 bar and close.
if you are still not sure try posting some photos and someone can point you in the right direction.

Hi, thanks for the reply!
I am still not sure what to turn so I have posted photos of the entire tube and then the 2 ends. I hope this helps to shed some light on my problem!
boiler11.jpg

its not really very clear from the picture.
looks like a 1/4 turn valve that should have a handle on it that is not present??
a clearer photo of both ends could help more.

Hi, sorry I realise the quality of those pictures isn't great. Hope these are better!
image.jpgimage (1).jpg

so it looks like you have a tap at each end.
one is 1/4 turn with a screwdriver.
the other looks like it was a 1/4 turn valve with a handle that is missing,
so you would need a spanner/pliers, something to turn it 90 degrees.

so open one then the other watch the pressure rise to 1 bar and then close both valves.

if you are still not sure get on the phone to a local plumber, or put your details on the forum here for someone local to you.

just rethinking - the screwdriver slot maybe does not need turning, it could be part of the check valve.
suck it and see!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

This response doesn't make any sense, as the...
Replies
Views
Phone your gas safe registered engineer.
Replies
Views
If its a quick fix then a callout will be £70+...
Replies
Views
Page 5 - drain valve
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back