Response from advert for work | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Response from advert for work in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

Date: 1 March 2012 19:37:43 GMT
To: Safe Gas Install Ltd. <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Sub contractor

Hi Stan,

Please see my prior message below the work has been booked. I do not see why it matters now what work it was as it has already gone however, in order not to sound rude it was Gas & Plumbing.

Thank you and Good bye.

On 1 Mar 2012, at 08:47, Safe Gas Install Ltd. wrote:

Hi Alex ,

Thank you for your replay . What sort of work was it plumbing or Gas ?

Kind regards

Stan

Sent from my iPhone

On 1 Mar 2012, at 08:22, Alex Berry <[email protected]> wrote:

Thanks for your mail Stan, unfortunately I have already booked the job.

Regards

Alex
On 1 Mar 2012, at 07:37, Safe Gas Install Ltd. wrote:

Hi ,

Got your email from the uk plumbing forum .
My name is Stan Slavov (SafeGasInstall Ltd .)
I am interest to receive more info about this job . I am gas engineer and have a team of 2/3 man depend on the job specification . Please contact me on my mob :07900830869.
All my info is on my web :

Kind Regards
Stan

Its not overly polite, but nothing to get upset about. He had already said the work was taken care of, so probably didnt want to go into detail explaining what it was for no reason.

to mfgs :

I did not ask for details only if it was gas or plumbing related ,thats all .

I know, but if I put an advert up looking for a plumbers. Got a few responses and found the man for the job and got it all booked in etc. Then someone enquires about it, I tell them that its taken. Then they ask what the work was. I would be thinking, why does it matter to the guy what work it was as it has already been given to someone else. I personally wouldnt care what the work was once I knew I wasnt going to get it.

As I said, he wasnt overly polite. But its not the end of the world.

He is electrician under stress , trying to sort out his mates home ! No wonder the replay I got !
Any how let's hope hi will be back to give a update of how the job did end up !

Similar plumbing topics

Had this a couple of months ago. I send my...
Replies
Views
Got any work SGI? Very quiet for me. Where...
Replies
Views
got this email today, slightly different...
Replies
Views
B
Only good thing about them is you get new...
Replies
Views
Back