Rf Trv's, do these even exist ? | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Rf Trv's, do these even exist ? in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Hi All,
I've been asked to replace an archaic boiler in a 12 bed hmo and was wondering if there is a system available whereby Rf Trv's could be used to turn the boiler on and off. So if just one room needs heating the trv in that room talks to a receiver near the boiler. Ideally each room would be on a zone of its own but repiping the whole place is impractical. Tia

Presumably you've got a buffer store of some sort as part of the system? If not, how are you planning to mitigate issues arising from boiler short-cycling when only one or two radiators are calling for heat?

Similar plumbing topics

Yes I’d do that too, just shut the radiator...
Replies
Views
Evohome is not the latest technology, but it...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the reply whats the best suggestion...
Replies
Views
That is true - however with Vaillant...
Replies
Views
I have connected the secondary pump to a wifi...
Replies
Views
Back