Riello 35 year old nozzle | Oil and Solid Fuel Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Riello 35 year old nozzle in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at Plumbers Forums

John.g

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Got this from a friend which allegedly was in continuous use for 35 years!!, the (Firebird) boiler was/is running on a mixture of 75% "diesel" + 25% kerosene, the nozzle itself seems to be of a different material to the modern ones, it was spotlessely clean when I dissassembled it, I would love to know how much wear has taken place in the orifice during this period.

Attachments

• Danfoss nozzles 35 year old Left 1 year old Right.jpg
    Danfoss nozzles 35 year old Left 1 year old Right.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 54
  • Danfoss 35 year old nozzle Parts.jpg
    Danfoss 35 year old nozzle Parts.jpg
    271.3 KB · Views: 47
I would doubt the longevity of the nozzle. Oil pressure needs to be much higher with diesel and recommended 6 monthly services. But who knows!!

Back