Riello and Ital oil pumps | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Riello and Ital oil pumps in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we all agree that riello oil pumps could be a lot better, especially the ones made a few years back. Danfoss are better and I did see a danfoss fitted to a riello before but being honest didn't look closely enough to see how it was done. I see that ital oil pumps are meant to be a direct replacement for rdb and r40, any thoughts can they really be any worse than riello oil pumps.

EEFA000A-B2C0-4459-8D26-D1E6EC2EA779.jpeg
Yes, Riello pumps are too soft.
I have no idea about alternatives, but has to be worth a try to avoid the above.
The Danfoss oil pumps show little or no noticeable wear after many years I find

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

And just where can you see oil squirting from...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all, all new to this breakdown life...
Replies
Views
CJAY40
C
How far did you strip pump down? No filter on...
Replies
Views
Hi mundungus How did your boiler problem get...
Replies
Views
schubes18
S
Back