RIP Raymond Holmes... Utility company sentenced for worker death. | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss RIP Raymond Holmes... Utility company sentenced for worker death. in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

AlexGas

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
[DLMURL="http://press.hse.gov.uk/2014/utility-company-sentenced-for-worker-death/"]Utility company sentenced for worker death | Media centre - HSE[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
I make a point to everyone that works under my supervision.

we all have a right to come into work and go home to our families at the end of the day in the same condition we came in in. We are all responsible for our own and others safety if you see it and it doesn't look right stop it and report it before something happens

It's just not good, no one should die at work period, I live very near a large oil refinery and 3 lost their lives a few years back in a huge explosion. Just terrible.

I manage 9 engineers all repairing electrical appliances and daily I try to drum it into the boys to respect the dangers. it's a big issue for us and you can be testing machine many times a call and it's easy to forget to unplug after the 4th test and bang, Boys also trying to get home quicker taking silly short cuts.

It's never worth it.

Very sad. Indeed

Similar plumbing topics

The HSE were made aware of this person in 2007...
Replies
Views
What was the answer? [Re "sorted"] I have the...
Replies
Views
Pearcy
P
It would be interesting to see if they...
Replies
Views
I agree, publicity does put it in the public...
Replies
Views
What a muppet though, they gave him a chance...
Replies
Views
Back