Roca toilet. Inlet valve not working? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Roca toilet. Inlet valve not working? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

korpus

Morning all

After flushing the float happily rises as the cistern fills but when reaches its destination its not switching off the water

I've removed the valve and cleaned it but it's made no difference. Any ideas?

Thanks

new one need probably mate

Its a simple fix just isolate the water, take the old one out and pop down to your local merchants with it to get a new one

You could try fixing the one you have but this way is a lot easier and quicker

new one need probably mate

Its a simple fix just isolate the water, take the old one out and pop down to your local merchants with it to get a new one

You could try fixing the one you have but this way is a lot easier and quicker

Thanks Tom

Much appreciated. Stay up btw

Grand Prix Cafe

is it side fitting or bottom fitting? as plumbstar tom says easier to remove and take to your suppliers to get exact replacement. much easier if it's side entry as you don't have to drain the cistern to remove it.

Thanks Tom and Steve

It's a bottom feeding one, Steve

I removed the unit and noticed that there was a pin-hole in the washer that the rubber valve is supposed to seal when closed.

I know it's water soluble but I shoved a blob of Hard and Nails in the pinhole and let it dry, re-fitted the unit and it works perfectly, albeit temporarily.

Appreciate the comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

A
If the toilet is blocking up gradually it...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much. I had it round the other...
Replies
Views
It is an 'all in one' toilet with a macerator...
Replies
Views
Was the new pan fitted with a flexible waste...
Replies
Views
Got it! Yes I'd missed the lugs. Had to remove...
Replies
Views
Back