sabre 24 boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss sabre 24 boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hello

Hi having trouble with my boiler bar is sitting at just above 1 bar cold . but as soon as the heating starts within ten mins or so the bar rises to above 3.5 bar . have flushed the system and topped it back up bleeded all radiators but doesnt seem to have helped

any help would be great cheers

boiler = sabre 24 says under it dont have a manual was in the house when a bought it

Last edited by a moderator:
the led is green on the boiler and flashing constantly as well not had the red led even tho the bar rises to nearly 4 bar

Check that the copper pipe from the PRV is not blocked/frozen - the PRV should have dumped at 3bar

I have just spent 20 minutes on the phone waiting to get connected to book a warranty visit

Check that the copper pipe from the PRV is not blocked/frozen - the PRV should have dumped at 3bar
I think yourr correct. These are the same as the vokeras with a different badge on them. They are very prone to getting the flexi pipe going to the exp vessel blocked. Check the flexi pipe 1st then the exp vessel.The Exp vessel is around £90 so its well worth check the flexi pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Lou, It's been the same since 19th May...
Replies
Views
Sounds like a link issue possibly between the...
Replies
Views
If the pressure is going that high with the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
it is brand new ( 6 months old ) Worcester gas...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Just explain to your engineer the problem and...
Replies
Views
Back