Safety trainers / work trainers | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Safety trainers / work trainers in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
any recommendations?
Something light and comfy would be good
Fed up with boots

I have the Site trainer shoes.
Reasonably good, but slightly bulky due to their build and steel toe cap, so more clumsy than ordinary trainer shoes.
No steel inner sole though, - just a tough sole

I've got these they are comfortable but not much better than wearing my boots. My feet still sweat like mad and by the end of the day pungent enough to knock out a rhino.

https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/site-coltan-safety-trainers-black-red-size-10/2515x

Had about 4 pairs of these https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/site-mercury-safety-trainers-black-size-10/18661
Really comfy when you replace the insole with £1 memory foam insoles from Wilko. Bit heavy but can wear all day without pain

I absolutely hate steelies or being able to feel the caps with my toes. Is there an alternative?

Try my link can’t feel the ones in mine

Just brings back memories of a job on Friday there when a customer insisted I took off my safety boots... was not a happy lady when I told her I can put on my shoe covers or no service

Similar plumbing topics

PB Plumber swears by these Steel Blue Southern...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for the reply. I didn’t get a photo...
Replies
Views
We are currently looking for a Domestic Gas...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately the fitting of a new Venturi did...
Replies
Views
Don’t know if this is the right part but...
Replies
Views
Back