Salamander home boost pump | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Salamander home boost pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoggy

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all
was thinking of fitting one of these at home, can anyone that's fitted them tell me if it does multiple outlets at the same time as in will it let the bath, kitchen sink and outside tap all run at the 12l a minute, I don't want to waste my money but the main reason being I'm putting a cold feed to the summer house which is at the top of the garden and at the minute the hose is about as much use as piddling on the grass. Or is there any other better pumps out there.
thanks Martyn.

It's 12l/min max, (it's against water regulations to pump more straight from the mains) so if you've two outlets open it'll give you 6 each.

Your best option would be a cold water accumulator, takes up a bit of space but is the solution in my opinion.

Your best option would be a cold water accumulator, takes up a bit of space but is the solution in my opinion.

Agreed, accumulators work extremely well. You just need the space for it which isn't always possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Probably all off one main hence your problem...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Seems like they would work, but you’d need the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
Its inadvertently sorted itself...... Whilst...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the help guys. I'm quoting for a...
Replies
Views
Back