Salus IT-500 wiring help | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Salus IT-500 wiring help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Hi pretty new to this forum so bare with me.
I've fitted these before but only on combi boilers and now I need to fit one on a separate hot water and heating system.
It's the salus it-500 and I have attached my wiring scheme. Just need to know which one goes where on the salus it500 if you are familiar with the set up of them.
Thanks
Peter
20190323_194433.jpg
20190323_194523.jpg

y plan system?

this should do it

wiring.png

Thanks so do you mean scheme C ?

Can you say from my wiring which wire goes to which... Eg. 1 goes in to C etc

Obviously I get where L and N go. But you have NO and COM and just need to know which wire number on my current setup goes where?

Thanks

yes done the wire colours if you see my pic

Shaun, all of your pics state for Combi boilers, yet OP states it’s not for Combi boilers and for conventional system. My understanding is if it’s the same wiring setup then it should clip onto industry standard backplate?

C diagram on my pic if you look I’ve put the correct colours in the correct terminals for you see the red yellow and blue lines

Can’t no one see them ???

C diagram on my pic if you look I’ve put the correct colours in the correct terminals for you see the red yellow and blue lines

Yes I can see them, didn’t know you had put them in :oops: it just the wording above states for Combi boiler, didn’t know it was the same for standard systems as well - always learning :D

Yea I see it now I think I wasn't looking properly

Ok thanks for this I'll give it a whirl

Is it ok to out the two live and two neutral in to the same one also as it is on my original images?

I note image c is for 2 zone central heating systems so does that account for the separate hot water in the upstairs tanks etc

Thanks

They should fit

:D all it does is replaces your prog so aslong as your system is working now should work once finished

Er no ... it replaces the controller and the room stat

True If he has one but that can be addressed or left fully on / max or linked out

Similar plumbing topics

Its a long Story Murdoch, But to make the deal...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Update OK I'm sure the stat is wired...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does it actually power up? I have...
Replies
Views
Burger
B
  • Question
I think you meant a 4 core isolator, but you...
Replies
Views
That is true - however with Vaillant...
Replies
Views
Back