Salus IT500 Wireless Thermostat Wiring Help Needed | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Salus IT500 Wireless Thermostat Wiring Help Needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,
I need advice on which wires go where, i have a Drayton lifestyle programmer for hot water and central heating and I am trying to fit a Salus IT500 wireless thermostat. I need to know how to wire this up.
picture attached show current setup,

stat.PNG

PNZX6156 (1).jpeg

HUDW2394.jpeg

L to live
N to neutral
Link live to com
4 to ch no
3 to aux no
1 to aux nc

Hope this helps

When you turn the heating on does the port valve move at all

Also pump should come on if boiler comes on as there wired together

When you turn the heating on does the port valve move at all

Also pump should come on if boiler comes on as there wired together

1. Hi Shaun,
    no, the port valve stays in the same position, no movement,

boiler fired up and hot water working all ok, but the central heating will not fire up, its as if no signal or feed there.

hi shaun,
i have put the old set up back on until after xmas day,
if its all right when you, can i touch base with you then for some more help on this

Did you install both links like in your pic ?

Hi Shaun
I have just rewired as instructed, central heating working all ok, no concerns, but the hot water will not fire up, when I put the central heating on the valve go to the right and stays there even if I try and fire up the hot water, the only way I can get the valve to move back is if I disconnect the white wire. picture attached to the current wiring

IMG_0335.JPG

Is the cylinder stat holding it off ?? Eg upto temp ?

Is the cylinder stat holding it off ?? Eg upto temp ?

Hi Shaun,

could be, the tank is hot from this morning and I haven't used any water.

I will programme the app for hot water and central heating times and see if it works then.
central heating great, thanks for the quick reply, will let you know.

Shaun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Either will be fine also your salus will fit...
Replies
Views
Keep the wc and use an eph combi pack 4 eg...
Replies
Views
Sounds more like the heating zone valve isn’t...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
That is true - however with Vaillant...
Replies
Views
Finally got an update from him. He cant do the...
Replies
Views
Back