salus wiring diadram help | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss salus wiring diadram help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Hi I know there is similar questions to Salus wiring on the forums, but I didnt see anything related to mine , My apologies if Im wrong ,
I bought a new Salus receiver and battery thermostat to replace an older Salus one
20190405_105659 (1).jpg
20190405_105659 (1).jpg
20190405_101958.jpg
20190405_101732.jpg
. I did like for like on the wiring as in attached pics, but thermostat and receiver wont communicate. Would appreciate if someone can advise where Ive went wrong

Hello,

Does it actually power up?

I have just been on Salus controls website for your stat, please see attached - have you tried this?

6B3A1BB8-47F4-4FC9-9920-A2A8CBD6E57D.png

Similar plumbing topics

Yea don’t hold the spanner as this isn’t for...
Replies
Views
Fixed. COM terminal on new receiver was...
Replies
Views
Great thank you
Replies
Views
  • Question
I think you meant a 4 core isolator, but you...
Replies
Views
Its a long Story Murdoch, But to make the deal...
Replies
Views
Back