Saunier Duval water supply valve | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Saunier Duval water supply valve in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

S

Seanog

Hi,
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]In my Saunier Duval gas boiler the pressure continues to rise even after closing the filling valve. After removing the valve, I see that there is only plastic to plastic contact to fully close the valve. I'd like to know if the filling cock Part Number: 1416139, includes a washer to shut off the water supply when the valve is fully closed? Or is there only plastic to plastic contact (no rubber washer?) to completely shut off the water entering the boiler? Please see 2 photos attached. Thank you.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Regards,

John

Attachments

• filling-cock-interior.jpg
    filling-cock-interior.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 6
  • filling-cock.jpg
    filling-cock.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 8
Please read the forum rules, unless your gas safe sorry you can work on boilers or anything gas related even on the water side

Please get a gas safe engy out

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Had a issue with a Fluidmaster fill valve...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Also I don't think he'll be able to get a bit...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ah perfect. Thank you!
Replies
Views
B
  • Question
Hot water to hot shutting anti scold on shower...
Replies
Views
Back