Seals for an alpha 240p | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Seals for an alpha 240p in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

J

John Grahame

Hello I’ve just has an annual service done on my boiler and the engineer has said the seals are getting hard and need replaced, but after going away to find the part has said he can’t fix it, does this sound right? Boiler looks on the older side but surely seals aren’t had to replace? If I can’t fix it how long roughly do you think it will last before I need to replace it?

Yep sorry to say most parts are discontinued

Similar plumbing topics

J
  • Question
2 showers 2 bathrooms. Is it that bad?
Replies
Views
Jack Canfield
J
  • Question
I would of clipped the pipework but it is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi This relates to an earlier thread I have...
Replies
Views
Yes will also more than likely need...
Replies
Views
Don’t know if this is the right part but...
Replies
Views
Back