self employed plumbers earnings | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss self employed plumbers earnings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Hi folks

How much are the average one man band self employed plumbers ACTUALLY making annually? Say 5-10 years experience post qualified.
(Outside London too)

And are gas engineers in a similar position making more or less than a regular plumber in this day and age?

Many thanks all

Thought it was more oil & LPG than gas in Norfolk Steve ;)
Also that is almost a how long is a piece of string question.

I am in Norfolk bud really depends on how hard you want to work and the type of work you want to do, there's plenty of new build work on price if it's your thing, takes a good few years to build a reputable plumbing and heating company and in the end you cannot do all the work yourself so you need to employ others it can work but it's a real battle and you have to sacrifice alot it's not a get rich quick business . Cheers kop

tenor.gif

I appear somehow to get random magazine regarding plumbing and heating through the post on occasions.
I think one is called something like PHAM news and it had not long ago about rates.It mentioned plumbing and heating is now classed as a mid trade and rates outside the capital average about 25 k a year , thats was for sole traders.

Similar plumbing topics

Hint..... ...You can't be convicted of murder...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes, The size of the external expansion...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks, both. Good tips. Will give them a go.
Replies
Views
Photos of your past works would be good :)
Replies
Views
From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
Back