Selling ALL my Oil Equipment - Including Test Equipment! | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter Jimmeh
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 2K

Discuss Selling ALL my Oil Equipment - Including Test Equipment! in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jimmeh

Hi all, unfortunately due to a change in circumstances I am having to sell all of my oil service and installation equipment. Its a real shame but unfortunately I am pursing a different career due to many different financial situations and pressures :-( I also just dont use it enough now that I deal with bathrooms and tiling mainly!

Its all on ebay and below are the links, some real bargains in my opinnion and none of it is more than 6 months old due to me renewing my gear last year :)

Kane KM250 Analyser KIT
eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace
Teddington KBT 1000 Fire Valve Test Unit
Pressure and Vacuum Gauges
Oil Vapourising Test Kit

I will be adding the last of my Nozzles as well if anyone is interested!

Hope you get a good price
Hope things are not that bad your selling everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

There's nothing wrong with external boilers...
Replies
Views
R
Did you bung the air admittance valve? If you...
Replies
Views
The guy reckons it had the 2 changed last year...
Replies
Views
B
You got bad advice regarding the boiler. Grant...
Replies
Views
No, I believe you absolutely. My own problem...
Replies
Views
Back