service magic | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss service magic in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

who are these muppets?
rom:ServiceMagic ([email protected]) This message is in your junk folder because you don't seem to want emails from this sender.
Sent:05 February 2014 16:45:48
To:[email protected] ([email protected])

Microsoft SmartScreen marked this message as junk and we'll delete it after ten days.Wait, it's safe!

ImageProxy.mvc

Dear Mr Daniel,
I am pleased to inform you that you have received a new Work Request. Please find below the request details.

Boiler: installation - replacement in Bridgend CF31 (CF31)

Request details

Request number: 2411400765
Date: 05-02-2014
Work location: Bridgend CF31 (CF31)
WORK DESCRIPTION
Property type: House
Boiler type: Central heating and hot water
Job type: Replacement
Energy type: Gas
Number of rooms (total): more than 5
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Describe the boiler work you are requesting: New Boiler: Open to advice. Working. Radiators all ok. Replace with in three months. Contact Anytime. Appointment
JOB START DATE
How soon would you like work to start?: ASAP

This is a live lead. Should you wish to contact customers such as these, please notify us immediately. Feel free to contact me either on my direct line 0203 375 9022 or by email at [email protected].

Kind regards,

Vish Shah | Consultant
Direct line: 0203 375 9022
ServiceMagic Ltd
Hertsmere House
2 Hertsmere Road
London E14 4AB
www.ServiceMagic.co.uk

ID : 555645

Avoid avoid! They used to be great to be honest with you. I used them about 5 years back. But now it's a total rip off.

Yet another middle man company ruining the chance for honest tradesmen to make a living - IMHO

I was getting 2 or 3 emails a day from them for a couple of weeks last year then a phone call. I told him to FO and the emails stopped.

I was getting 2 or 3 emails a day from them for a couple of weeks last year then a phone call. I told him to FO and the emails stopped.
same here just a load of rubbish coming through emailed said they were rubbish leads so they stopped mailing.

I get them to and the odd phone call, tell them I am not interested. Last nights email was for a full ch install, time scale within one year! Aye that be right then get to ....

just emailed them back telling them to fk off scamming bastwerds

Total ****, tried them last year and every lead they sent was crap. Tried to billl me for the **** too

Only good thing about them is you get new customers in the door. I used them and the service broke even for me. So I made no money through them at the time but, now I have a few really good customers that I do make money from and they recommend me to others.

New customers cost a fortune to get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise...
Replies
Views
I've edited the information in the first post...
Replies
Views
Basically sounds like nothing was set in stone...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
My approach to everyone is that there looks to...
Replies
Views
Back