Servicing Megaflo Unvented Cylinder - G3 Qualified | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Servicing Megaflo Unvented Cylinder - G3 Qualified in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Hi,

I have recently had my Megaflo Unvented Cylinder serviced but didn’t check if the plumbing and heating engineer was G3 qualified before they carried out the work. I understand that it is a legal requirement to be G3 qualified to install an unvented system but is this also true to be able to service a unit and maintain the manufactures warranty?
Thanks in advance for any advice.

yes need to be g3 if your doing anything on an unvented system, just phone them up and ask for there g3 qualification megaflow are asking for it as youve just serviced it ;)

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Yes you can. G3 is only with regards to the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
They are guidelines and advice for pipe sizes...
Replies
Views
I use a bit of foam to hold it in place, then...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Measured today again. Now only 22lpm. It...
Replies
Views
Don't think that M.valves will pull in air...
Replies
Views
Back