sewage pipe | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss sewage pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

LUCIALIA

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
When does the sewage pipe cease to be your responsibility as a householder? i was recently advised that it is when it enters the main sewage pipe in the road then it is no longer yours?

When does the sewage pipe cease to be your responsibility as a householder? i was recently advised that it is when it enters the main sewage pipe in the road then it is no longer yours?

Sounds about right,as soon as it becomes communial,its shared responsibility and once main sewage down to who ever is responsible for that section,however you are still paying indirectly
Thats for normal usage,if you have done something stupid like emptied a few wheel barrows of concrete down there,think then you can take it ,it is all your responsibility

i've got a seal gone outside my boundary but not on the main sewer....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

A
  • Question
Hi there, I recently purchased a flat that...
Replies
Views
Amelia
A
  • Question
A section can be replaced wit PVC. The...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Thanks for the replies
Replies
Views
R
  • Question
The liquid level should be a lot lower and...
Replies
Views
Back