Shadow / London | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Shadow / London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydebruyne

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi,

I've just completed the C&G 6035 level 2 in Plumbing, and Logic Water Regs and Unvented Hot Water Systems.

I'm really just looking to shadow someone for a couple of weeks from the beginning of July. I'm based in Acton, West London. I just want to see some real life jobs, discuss them, watch the pro and learn from him/her.

I'm reliable. I'm hungry to learn.

I drive so can meet you where required before setting off for the day.

Is there anyone who can help?

Cheers
Jay

Well done jay and good luck mate,

Il give you another piece of advice , use this website as much as possible as its a real learning curb , all the guys n ladies swappin job problems , each giving advice and tips on how to do fix all different kinds of plumb/heating jobs so by gettin involved or even reading through them theres a wealth of knowledge on hear and im learning new stuff all the time as noone knows everythin,

Il give you another piece of advice , use this website as much as possible as its a real learning curb , all the guys n ladies swappin job problems , each giving advice and tips on how to do fix all different kinds of plumb/heating jobs so by gettin involved or even reading through them theres a wealth of knowledge on hear and im learning new stuff all the time as noone knows everythin,

I've already started ;) I was reading the unvented one which is giving tepid water and some others. I'm trying to answer them in my head before I read on to see how I do.. Needless to say I have a lot to learn :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Good luck with your search.
Replies
Views
Good evening I am looking for a work...
Replies
Views
Yeah HMP wandsworth I'm in for Spamming lol
Replies
Views
I have PM'ed you my number. Call me if...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
Steve, I believe this is exactly what I'm...
Replies
Views
Back