Sheffield: Domestic Appliance Pathway to Gas Trainee - On the Job experience needed | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Sheffield: Domestic Appliance Pathway to Gas Trainee - On the Job experience needed in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

Hi,

I recently completed my Pathway to Gas course and need to build up a portfolio of around 40 jobs (Boilers, ovens, meters, fires - both installations and servicing) before I can go on to sit my ACS exams.

I'm trying to find someone in Sheffield ideally but I'm more than happy to drive who could offer me some experience. Any amount of time would be great, half a day a week or a day every fortnight would be enough.

I understand this will slow you down so am happy to reimburse for the time spent with you.

If you can help or know someone who might be able to I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Steve

(PS. I currently work in a customer service role so am polite, on time and work hard and hope I'd be more of a help than hinderance)

Similar plumbing topics

Hi RPM, Gasway were the first company i...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Somewhat of an unusual situation here...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
I have connected the secondary pump to a wifi...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Back