Should I Have Registered My Boiler ? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Should I Have Registered My Boiler ? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris watkins

Esteemed
Plumber
The customer was ask by my colleague if they had not been notified by the boiler manufacturer that there was a problem. No was the reply, was the boiler registered, No again. Who carried out the installation (pro), can't remember !!! = new boiler required & only 6-7 years old !! IMG_0249.jpgThey are luck to be alive. Be warned register your installs you just don't know!!

Brilliant picture.

Definitely illustrates the need and importance of registering boilers.

I think regular servicing might have prevented that problem along with a graphite seal

what boiler was it ? and is there a production fault on them ?

if the service schedule was followed they recommend changing the seal after 3 years

we will never educate the customers they always know best. service should be compulsory I think it is in some countrys

good photo, at bg we used to replace that seal on every service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

No they just do the address, thank goodness...
Replies
Views
W
Or £50 for an indemnity policy.
Replies
Views
T
Please advise me. I am a disabled pensioner. I...
  • TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
  • Boilers
  • Latest:
  • TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
Replies
Views
TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
T
D
As above The Grant instructions tell you to...
Replies
Views
I'm sorry it's been difficult reading. Is this...
Replies
Views
Back