Shower force Victorian -t shower | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Shower force Victorian -t shower in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Meady

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
A customer of mine has the avocet shower. She phoned me up saying that it started to get temperamental to turn off. The next time they went to use it the shower didn't work but the control spins round and round and doesn't stop at the max hot position. Does anyone know what the problem with it would be, I don't really get involved with maintenance much.

Here is a link to a shower diagram, cheers

https://m.showerspares.com/showerfo...orce_all/showerforce-spare-parts-victorian-t/

207mgzm.jpg

Last edited:

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Yes or they do an extra tank so brings it upto...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Another idea, can you not put a separate drain...
Replies
Views
All done.
Replies
Views
  • Question
its good to see your close to finding the...
Replies
Views
D
  • Question
Sounds like H&C wrong way round
Replies
Views
davetheplumber
D
Back