Shower Hose to Mixer Tap elbow connector | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Shower Hose to Mixer Tap elbow connector in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

P

paulvic1

Hi,
I have a shower hose connected to a mixer tap.
The bath has a pop up waste operated by a big chrome knob covering the overflow situated just below the taps. The connector on the mixer taps for the shower hose is on the underside - just above the big chrome knob! It is just possible to fit the
hose but I have to bend it through a sharp 90 degrees and it still rubs
against the chrome knob. What I want is a 90 degree adaptor for the tap
outlet so that the hose can connect horizontally.

Anybody know if there is such a thing and where I can get it?

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Looks like the original washer and washer seat...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Just as an aside, this fitting is never under...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You are confusing pressure and flow. Your...
Replies
Views
  • Question
perfect thanks, Ill grab them tomorrow and try...
Replies
Views
S
I’d only choose something named and with a...
Replies
Views
Back