Shower off combi running hot and cold | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Shower off combi running hot and cold in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

E

EmmaMill

I have a combi Halstead HE 30 in my loft, the past few days the gravity fed power shower runs between hot and cold

The sink hot water taps are ok as far as I can tell, I have mixer taps.

I look at the boiler code as the sink taps run, it stays on H, but when I use the shower, it switches between h and H every 20 seconds.

Any ideas what could be causing this problem? Thankyou.

As no another taps have this problem I would suspect the shower as it’s a pumped shower on a combi system

Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Left looking at the mixer is the usual side...
Replies
Views
  • Question
HI Basher UPDATE ; I found a seal kit!! as...
Replies
Views
  • Question
We have a pumped shower with a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
It appears to be fine in what you propose. In...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back