Shower part suppliers | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Shower part suppliers in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Guys , apart from showerdoc ( I never have any luck with them ) can anybody recommend any other shower part company's, one or two have been mentioned on here over the years . Thank you in advance.

I’ve tried about 5 different suppliers for enclosure spares and ended up going to the manufacturer despite their costs being exorbitant. I’ve found a lot of the after market stuff to be junk.
Sorry should have said ,its valves etc .
Agree with the enclosure spares , waste of time unless its a recognised supplier

Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Many thanks Timmy. That does seem to be the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for asking Lou. After taking 30+...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Sounds like the guarantee I had on a glass...
Replies
Views
L
  • Question
You can get “universal” rollers that have more...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Or if anyone knows a suitable replacement...
Replies
Views
Back