shower price | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss shower price in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Recently been doing a bathroom refurb for a local builder usual gubbins rad,shower tray/screen, electric shower ,basin,wc.

I was told to pick up a mira sport which i got from plumbase returned to site and the house owner said they wanted a mira sport max . Off i return to the merchants (plumbase ) got a mira sport max .
I asked if this was a dearer shower and they said about 40 pound dearer , double checked on few sites on the net and yes its about 40 pound dearer.
Finished the bathroom got home checked all my paperwork along with the extra £40 for the shower upgrade and sent invoice off ,happy days or so i thought .
Get home tonight and have an invoice from plumbase for the mira max only £100 dearer than they told me £319 nigh on £100 dearer than what they told me and nowhere near as close to anything on the net .
totally messed my invoice up and miles out from internet sales not even competative ,
whats the flaming point !!!!

I would grumble if that was me. £100 is nothing close to the £40 they told you.

Upvote 0
I've had this when ordering boiler parts, price given to me over phone ok'd them to order it, job done and payed.
get the invoice for more ££ it was sorted with a phone call

Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
OK, I'm spotting a theme here :) Thanks...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes or they do an extra tank so brings it upto...
Replies
Views
I have connected the secondary pump to a wifi...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
  • Question
We've all had that yes. The worst one I ever...
Replies
Views
Back