Shower pump problems.... | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Shower pump problems.... in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Hello, just wondering if anybody could help me? I was recently called to a job where the customer said they were only getting luke warm water to their bathrooms. The house has 3shower rooms all running off a Monsoon pump, hot inlet to pump is off a Essex flange and a seperate 22mm feed from the CWST for the cold. I turned the pump off and the temperature worked fine but as soon as the pump wasvswitched on the same problems arised . I've checked the filters in the pumpand they were fine, no problem with flow rate or tank running dry, however i put my hand over the vent and then got the customer to open shower and felt a slight surge of air. I raised the height of the vent but it made no difference. If i turn the cold side of the pump off, hot runs fine but as soon as cold at pump is opened the temperature drops to luke warm. I've spoke to Stuart Turner and they insist its not a problem with the pump. I'm running out of ideas so any help would be great!

possibly a fault with one of the shower valves causing the water to cross from hot to cold the reason ot does not do it with the pump turned off is because of the reduced pressure. if you can isolate the showers one by one and see if the problem stops

Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi SI......is the shower on the same floor as...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thank You for your help. I will make sure this...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, have you fixed your shower and if so...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
Stnd wrong pump for a high pressure shower...
Replies
Views
  • Question
We have a pumped shower with a...
Replies
Views
Back