Shower Pump Surging Problem | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Shower Pump Surging Problem in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

bathroomboy

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
This is a shower pump I installed many years ago for my sister, it has been problematic intermittently, it is a Watermill 3 bar unit running 2 showers, it fed from a cylinder with surrey flange, I have tried an automatic air vent in the past and recently put in a reliance check valve but to no avail. Pump will run for about 30 seconds and then shut off and restart. To replace the pump with similar quality is quite expensive, any ideas?

Similar plumbing topics

D
  • Question
Any pictures of the top connector of the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
How high is the hill 40m as that will add 4...
Replies
Views
  • Question
That's great - thank you
Replies
Views
K
  • Question
Or, the electric shower can be replaced with a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
thanks buddy will give it a try again tomorrow
Replies
Views
Back