shower pumps | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss shower pumps in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

C

Ch4 plumbing

As above what are you guys fitting as a mid range 1.5bar positive shower pump? ive been fitting CT Force 15PT but they are working out expensive? well i dont think they are but some people do??

If they think it's expensive let the cus supply there own

Upvote 0
Yeah no complaints, I like there new range it's black & lime green, seemed quieter than the normal high pitched stuff! It's all plastic still as its there base range but I guess you could give the customer a choice...

Think I'll take your advice, I like the force range and fitted a few with no problems so I'll price for both.

The cheaper range is 15mm hoses??

Upvote 0
Think I'll take your advice, I like the force range and fitted a few with no problems so I'll price for both.

The cheaper range is 15mm hoses??

This is the one... Yeah 15mm hoses...

Salamander Pumps CT50+ Xtra Regenerative Shower Pump 1.5bar | Shower Pumps | NoLinkingToThis

Upvote 0
You could try[DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/bathrooms/showers-shower-pumps/pumped-showers-and-shower-pumps/advantage-20bar-twin-pump.html"] this.[/DLMURL] Its manufactured by Salamander, but badged for us. 2 bar pump, 2 year warranty, just under £100.

We also do a 1.5 bar version for £74.95, but I think its probably worth paying the extra £25 for that half-a-bar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
This is the one... Yeah 15mm hoses...

Salamander Pumps CT50+ Xtra Regenerative Shower Pump 1.5bar | Shower Pumps | NoLinkingToThis

Good pump. But that is too dear. Try [DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/bathrooms/showers-shower-pumps/pumped-showers-and-shower-pumps/salamander-ct50-15-bar-twin.html"]here.[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
no prices tho :D

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I only supply S.T monsoons or shower mates. If they don't like it they can buy their own and deal with the problems themselves .

Correct answer :yesnod: Sounds like you speak from experience.
I've learned the hard way with other makes of shower pumps.

Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Thanks Any thoughts on a shower system to...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
Stnd wrong pump for a high pressure shower...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thank You for your help. I will make sure this...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for asking Lou. After taking 30+...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Plumber's Assistant Pearl Wilson, Plumber's...
Replies
Views
Jeff50
J
Back