Shower tray feet | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Shower tray feet in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Yes, looks like it is only 45mm and not a raised tray.
You could check with B&Q plumber to check there is not raised kit available for it.
Best you don't let customers make final order before asking your opinion

Upvote 0
I always Build a 3x2 frame topped with plywood much better than the leg kits IMO

always laugh how there fitted double sided sticky tape

Upvote 0
I find the legs that come with threaded rod and go straight into the tray to be ok. The ones you fix with double sided tape or use self tappers to fix the legs, they are rubbish and always need additional support.

Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
What's wrong with tray on floorboards? If for...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Aslong as there ip rated I would say it’s fine...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Take a 15mm Male iron/ptfe/extra show hose...
Replies
Views
N
  • Question
Please register with us and start a new thread...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back