shower tray | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss shower tray in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

S

samtheplumber

i have found that all merchants only stock shower trays 760mmx760mm minimum size. but it is to replace an old rectangular sized one that was 700mmx1000mm and this size cannot be found anywhere! does anyone know of anywhere you can get a tray specially made to fit or an old school merchants that can get hold of things like this? cheers :)

Think you should maybe be looking at 760*1000 shower trays

You can lose some in wall if required and width will be more acceptable,700 bit to small in my opinion,especially in this case ,with 1000 width/depth
:)

Upvote 0
Think you should maybe be looking at 760*1000 shower trays

You can lose some in wall if required and width will be more acceptable,700 bit to small in my opinion,especially in this case ,with 1000 width/depth
:)

yes i thought that but then 60mm will have to go in the wall making it hard to get a enclosure to fit??

Upvote 0
Well if you put 60mm in wall,you have 700mm left,so normal 700mm*1000mm will fit as in its tolerance

showerlux do one as do most manufactorers

[DLMURL="http://www.wdbathrooms.co.uk/acatalog/Aquasata_700mm_x_1000mm_Bifold_Shower_Enclosure.html"]Aquasata 700mm x 1000mm Bifold Shower Enclosure[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Not designed for the trap upto you in the end...
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
Does the bath have to be under 600mm for its...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys, new to this forum, was looking for...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I'd use thermopanel tile backer insulation...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Install timbers instead of the crap legs
Replies
Views
Back