Shower valve on supply pipe | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Shower valve on supply pipe in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Hi,
I just bought an old house that was renovated in the 1980s. The bathroom shower has some kind of valve on the supply pipe - does anyone know what this is for? The whole bathroom will be going into a skip in a few months but I’m just curious as to what it’s for.

Thanks.

Attachments

• 9928A8D3-B6BA-4057-BE8F-A53857FF42D1.jpeg
    9928A8D3-B6BA-4057-BE8F-A53857FF42D1.jpeg
    209.9 KB · Views: 28

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Unfortunately that would be me :) . My first...
Replies
Views
  • Question
HI Basher UPDATE ; I found a seal kit!! as...
Replies
Views
  • Question
What is your source of hot water? What bar...
Replies
Views
M
  • Question
Depends how much the client has paid the...
Replies
Views
Back