Shower waste cap end leaking | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Shower waste cap end leaking in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Ordered a Mira flight level shower tray and it has come with a shower waste with markings "Pivotal Kohler".
It has two compression outlets, one on the side, one on the bottom - for different uses.
The side that connects to a pipe seems to be fine but the capped end just has a rubber ring to press against the face and this leaks.

What is my best option here?
Is it possible to buy a sealed end piece of 40mm pipe that I could compression fit?
Could I just fill the threads with some goop?

Any help appreciated, thanks :)

Attachments

• PXL_20220328_073841500.jpg
    PXL_20220328_073841500.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 29
  • PXL_20220328_073921090.jpg
    PXL_20220328_073921090.jpg
    266 KB · Views: 22

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi all, I have a couple of leaks coming under...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks Shaun. I didn't want to force it round...
Replies
Views
  • Question
As an update, what I did was: Applied a blob...
Replies
Views
  • Question
So have started fitting all the bits together...
Replies
Views
  • Question
So far so good! Thank you very much
Replies
Views
Back