Showers still running on a timed flow valve. | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Showers still running on a timed flow valve. in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

W

Wayne B

Hello all.

I have fitted three new Saracen timed flow valves to existing shower rooms.

But these valves are still allowing water to flow from shower head and won't close off.
I have tried various options and sorted other connections in the shower lines 5 on one line 3 on other. Only 1 new valve allows the water to close off if button pulled out, other two this does not help.

Not sure what I am missing but can not find a tech number for the Saracen fitting to ask.

Are they mains pressure showers or gravity eg fed from a tank ?

Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Have you tried removing the head to see if it...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
Many thanks, Ben-gee - that's very useful...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
D
  • Question
That definitely sounds like an airlock on the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
With hot tap open, if you turn the shower to...
Replies
Views
J
  • Question
Hi, did you ever solve this problem? You...
Replies
Views
Back