Side entry fill valve | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Side entry fill valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiggers

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi chaps, I'm trying to locate these side entry 3/8 fill valves they like torbeck but special size as space is restricted.
these are fitted in 40 new build flats I have to maintain. My alternative is to re-drill holes in the side of these concealed plastic cisterns and re-route 1/2 inch side entry fluid masters which are the dogs.
Any advise,
cheers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 54
Here's one
[DLMURL]http://toiletspares.co.uk/prod_desc_ts049.html?sno=298[/DLMURL]
Or this
Fluidmaster Side Entry Fill Valve Euro 3/8" | Fill & Flush Valves | NoLinkingToThis

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 46
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks chaps but tried these all don't fit as you can see it comes from rear outward then on a 90 degree bend which is Why i have no space
thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 26
For every problem there's a solution.

http://m.NoLinkingToThis/p/female-elbow-15mm-x/55471

Hi chaps, I'm trying to locate these side entry 3/8 fill valves they like torbeck but special size as space is restricted.
these are fitted in 40 new build flats I have to maintain. My alternative is to re-drill holes in the side of these concealed plastic cisterns and re-route 1/2 inch side entry fluid masters which are the dogs.
Any advise,
cheers

I'm pretty sure that's a Wirquin if that's any help. I fitted same as it came with a concealed cistern about a year ago. Customer supplied the stuff so not sure which direction to point you in.

But the brand may be a start

Thanks for all your help lads , Kyle you may be right as the push Btn siphon is a wirquin so chances are they came together.
cheers.

The one above I posted is the one in your pic.
you just undo the large top nut and turn either way you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
It may just be grit or other contamination in...
Replies
Views
Or you could use a ballvalve back nut - type...
Replies
Views
D
I take it you ate gritting the complete wc...
Replies
Views
D
Very true mate. They also come with a washer...
Replies
Views
C
Thanks for the advices and experience from...
Replies
Views
cidfenmaria
C
Back