Side Entry Toilet Valve Manufacturer? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Side Entry Toilet Valve Manufacturer? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Glenn1976

Hi, can anyone help me identify this side entry toilet valve system.

I have a constant trickling, so after a manufacturer/website address or someone that supplies spare parts for it.

My house is only 4 years old so its quite a recent manufactured item.

Thanks in advance.

Glenn

Attachments

• 100_3446.jpg
    100_3446.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 15
  • 100_3447.jpg
    100_3447.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 100_3448.jpg
    100_3448.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 100_3449.jpg
    100_3449.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 17
They really don't cost that much now for a new one and I thoroughly recommend this side entry Fluid Master, which is easy to fit and lasts for years:

Fluidmaster Pro Side Entry Fill Valve | NoLinkingToThis

have a look on toilet spares.co.uk or just change it for a fluidmaster side entry. just found it on toilet spares, macdee derwent

Thank you both, wasn't sure if I needed a like for like replacement, but I'll replace with the Fluid Master.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hello Sergiu I would use it, but it's hard to...
Replies
Views
Nearest I can find at the moment . Kop
Replies
Views
I recently moved into a new flat and both...
Replies
Views
Np Simon. Hoping to get the boiler engineer...
Replies
Views
For a temporary solution, you can get an all...
Replies
Views
Back