SINK NOT DRAINING DUE TO NO OVERFLOW | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss SINK NOT DRAINING DUE TO NO OVERFLOW in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hello

We recently had a bathroom referb with a new sink and vanity unit that contained all new plumbing for it. The sink doesn't have an overflow and is draining really really slowly as I understand that there needs to be an air vent in the trap etc.. I know that this is pretty basic but know very little about plumbing but am asking if anyone could kindly point me in the right direction with regards to the parts that I'll need to get and install to rectify this issue. Pics attached.

Many thanks for any advice.

Attachments

• SINK.JPG
    SINK.JPG
    159.9 KB · Views: 27
  • SINK-2.JPG
    SINK-2.JPG
    148 KB · Views: 26

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
When it comes to solvent weld plastic pipes...
Replies
Views
  • Question
A photo of under sink waste-pipe arrangement...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
Hi, yes it is an adjustable trap. Not sure if...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Difficult to tell from the photo, but might...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
I would tend to agree with snowhead the...
Replies
Views
Back