Sink waste routing issue | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Sink waste routing issue in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Hi!

(Please see the attached terribly technical drawing of my layout!)

I'd like to know how I may route the waste pipe from my vanity.

The waste pipe from the bath runs along the back wall of my bathroom, above the floorboards to an outside exit point (also above floorboard level). The old site of the sink was beside the bath, so routing the sink waste was not an issue. However, I wish to move it to the location shown in my diagram.

Is it possible to run the waste pipe from the vanity under the floorboards to connect to the waste pipe, and what would be the best way to go about this?

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_20220926_204539.jpg
    IMG_20220926_204539.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 33

Similar plumbing topics

10 o’clock / 45 degrees would be better than...
Replies
Views
J
  • Question
Has s/he confirmed that there can be no...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I always prefer separate wastes where...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You need a mcalpine V33WM, the site won't let...
Replies
Views
I ended up just going with same level...
Replies
Views
Back