Siphonic toilet | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Siphonic toilet in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Friends

How the hell do you unblock a siphonic toilet please?

It's full. Auger won't go down & around.

Apparently you need to take cistern off & replace seal or something?

It's a mystery.

Any help much appreciated

Thx

Rct

Is it blocked or is the bomb knackered. If you have a search on here rocket there's a few posts about them. Bloody good toilets.

Thx Simon

The crap is up to the top of the pan & doesn't go down, even slowly. So I think it's blocked but don't know for sure.

Bloody good toilets until you have to fix them. Then only the three wisest sages in the Elders of Ye Olde Plumbers Ltd will know how.

It might be blocked because the bomb is not working, I would take off cistern first and check state, change it for new with flush unit, then try and unblock.
Dudley do a bomb which fits there turbo flush, good kit.

It might be blocked because the bomb is not working, I would take off cistern first and check state, change it for new with flush unit, then try and unblock.
Dudley do a bomb which fits there turbo flush, good kit.

I agree with Stani it could be the bomb/float or whatever it is between the cistern and pan. I had same problem 25yrs ago with a chocolate brown, siphonic wc lost count of the times that toilet was taken out,plunged stack rodded vent checked for blockage only to find it was that device between cistern and Wc. Hope you find fault quicker than I did.

I asked about these 17-8-15 in a post and somebody kindly posted a picture but I can`t find the thread now, do remember you can get the bomb from Lunn ....

Sorry mate that`s all I know.

PS. Slightly different from you though the water did go down by plunging the toilet, but it wouldn`t flush properly.

Last edited:
You still should be able to clear a blockage in a syphonic pan by the usual conventional ways.
If the bomb is broken or its washer needing replaced, then the pan will fill up as if pan/sewer is blocked.
I think they are the best toilets

It won't unblock by plunging

I've read some older posts do they were helpful too

I'll update if it's ever fixed!

It won't unblock by plunging

I've read some older posts do they were helpful too

I'll update if it's ever fixed!

Don't forget that the syphonic pans have a double trap in them and therefore can block easier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hello! I was checking something in the toilet...
Replies
Views
A
If the toilet is blocking up gradually it...
Replies
Views
C
Lusso is a load of Rubbish. There customer...
Replies
Views
C
Hello My toilet flush is busted. The tank...
Replies
Views
Chris P
C
Hi, could you post a picture of the whole WC...
Replies
Views
Back