Sirrus TS1503 cold on start | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Sirrus TS1503 cold on start in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

I do hope you can help, I have a Sirrus TS1503 shower connected to a combi boiler. Sometimes, not all the time, the shower will be cold to start with and stays that way. if you leave a while and then try again it will be OK warm/hot does not get cold when in use, and temperature is very controllable. Do you think this is a cartridge problem, or do you think servicing the cartridge would cure this startup problem. The reason I ask is cos when working all control of temp etc. is all ok. Your help would be genuinely appreciated

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
IME Mira showers of that age are usually very...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've just replaced an Ultra SASF2 – M...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You could try putting it in boiling hot water...
Replies
Views
  • Question
If it’s a thermostatic shower, it’s likely...
Replies
Views
  • Question
which must be protected by a RCD new circuit...
Replies
Views
Back