Site work price list. | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Site work price list. in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

mfgs

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Has anyone done any work on new build on a price? Do you have a list of what you got paid per job? I remember seeing one somewhere before.

some basic prices below, some companies pay more some less it will depend on the client as much as anything else, some large builders pay alot less than smaller ones so the prices tend to be worse on large builders jobs. some pay hours per job with rate dependant on you but normally 12.5-15 per hour. most pay 10% more to a subby which is really bad.

Bathroom 65
fit tmv valve 5
Combi boiler 55
core and flue 15
Radiators 12.5 each
Shower tray 22
Ensuit/WC basin and pan 45
Shower screen 15
shower door 20
shower 20
Sink 25
Wet test 12.5
Heat test/com 30
Gas connect and cert 10

unvented cylinder cub 90
system boiler 50

gas carcus 40
pressure test 1st fix 30
1st fixing from 110-280 depending on property
SVP 30 each
stub stack 15
wastes pipework per bathroom 10
vertical flue 30

gutter is probably the worst price on any new build job unless you have a big block that you can fit 100m+ in a fast time.
down pipes are normally about 6-7.5 each.
my advise is to avoid guttering and rwp on new builds.

Judging by the quality I'd say £75.00 for full bathroom.

New build plumbing is near the bottom end of the quality spectrum for the reason you have highlited, you pay peanuts you get............

i used to think the quality should be high with no excusses, id still frame around baths etc.... now im happy to throw it at the wall and fek off if im being paid 1950 wages.

Thank you for the info, very helpful. Are they prices you have experienced first hand in your area?
I have a block of flats to do at the moment, and I am debating whether to offer the subbys price work or day rate, but I have no idea what the prices should be for price work so this will help point me in the right direction.

Wow them prices are crap, we get -

Bathroom 65 - £87
fit tmv valve 5 - £9
Combi boiler 55 - £100 with flue
core and flue 15
Radiators 12.5 each same
Shower tray 22 - £35
Ensuit/WC basin and pan 45 - £52.50
Shower screen 15 -same
shower door 20 - £30
shower 20 - £25
Sink 25 - kitchen £65, utility £35
Wet test 12.5 - £19
Heat test 30 - same
Gas connect and cert 10 - £15

unvented cylinder cub 90 -£150
system boiler 50 -£80 with flue

gas carcus 40 -£52
pressure test 1st fix 30
1st fixing from 110-280 depending on property -2 bed flat with Combi £250,
SVP 30 each -£25
stub stack 15 - £10
wastes pipework per bathroom 10 - £13
vertical flue 30 -same

gutter is probably the worst price on any new build job unless you have a big block that you can fit 100m+ in a fast time. - £2.10 metre
down pipes are normally about 6-7.5 each. - £10 2 storey house
my advise is to avoid guttering and rwp on new builds.[/QUOTE]

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hello Sergiu I would use it, but it's hard to...
Replies
Views
I would never do it now but it is easier now...
Replies
Views
Hi mate i did a fast track MLP course it was...
Replies
Views
V
  • Question
Firstly I'd counter their demand by asking for...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Great advice, and I really appreciate it...
Replies
Views
Back