sizing up c/h system and boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss sizing up c/h system and boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sasik

I need to get a new system boiler but I need to make sure it is the right size. I have done the heat calculation for my heating system and the total heat output is 31500watts for all the rads (very large system!).
We going to fit a new 260 litre Unvented hot water cylinder. What is the minimum size boiler to support this size system?

Thanks

No but think you should be banned for them comments
You just try to use this forum to ask qualified people how to do jobs you can't do without there information
What you are doing is illegal work
And probably undercutting the people who have to spend money to learn this information

I think you shouldn't be installing if you can't work this out.

For eg. I reccomened you fit a Worcester 15ri

And of you believe that you really need to do some more homework

I need to get a new system boiler but I need to make sure it is the right size. I have done the heat calculation for my heating system and the total heat output is 31500watts for all the rads (very large system!).
We going to fit a new 260 litre Unvented hot water cylinder. What is the minimum size boiler to support this size system?

Thanks[/QUOTE looks like you need a clever plumber like me to work it out for a fee?Are you gasafe and G3 reg

sorry, edited post after reading your other thread as you are unqualifed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

What type of boiler is it?
Replies
Views
Ive got a new replacement boiler to install...
Replies
Views
Hi, thanks for the reply, that did cross my...
Replies
Views
Any gas boiler's HEX can stand a static head...
Replies
Views
Stick with heat only. You most probably still...
Replies
Views
Back