sludge in the boiler & system ? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss sludge in the boiler & system ? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ALMAJPJL

I recently had a plumber around to service the boiler. He told me that the boiler was fine, but was full of sludge and that both the boiler and heating system would need to be flushed out with a quote of £645!
When I bleed the radiators the water which comes out is Gin clear! Is this because all the sediment is sat in the bottom of the radiatiors or is this a ploy to fleece me some more :confused:

your plumber is certainly taking the *iss. you shouldn't be paying more than about £300.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks for your response, they're dreyton...
Replies
Views
Hi Lou, It's been the same since 19th May...
Replies
Views
Thanks Chuck for the elaborate explanation...
Replies
Views
Thanks, yes I will ask him when he comes in a...
Replies
Views
Thank you for the detailed and considered...
Replies
Views
Back