Small amoount of water around bath mixer tap base( from gasket ), | Gas Engineers Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Small amoount of water around bath mixer tap base( from gasket ), in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I have lived in my 3rd flat for 2 years and have never noticed this before.This morning there was a small amount of water seemed to be coming from the gasket inbetween bottom of mixer taps and bath. Could it be condesaton or a leak?. If I continullay wiped the cold tap while running cold tap there is no water seepage from gasket. IF it is a leak is it serious and could the water go down to flat below???. Where would leaking water go...back into the hidden interior of the bath?..so no worry or travel down pipes to my floor below bath or to flat below?...do I need a plumber or just keep an eye on it???...please advise as I don't want downstairs neighbour knocking on my door about a flood!..thanks

Quote - Small amount of water OR condensation and possible flood!

Without having eyes on that`s a big leap you are making, best you monitor it before and after use for clues.

Depending on style of tap water could be running back along spout (Underneath)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Replies
Views
  • Question
Take flow readings where ever you can. Just...
Replies
Views
Get the panel off, then you’ll see what’s...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I have a few issues with my bath drainage...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You are confusing pressure and flow. Your...
Replies
Views
Back