So How Does That Work? | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss So How Does That Work? in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Bernie Ecclestone on trial for bribery, gets to pay £60 million for the case to be dropped? I take it that's not bribery then?

What I don't get is the man is a billionaire. So why didn't he just pay 60million quid before it even got to court and no one would have batted an eye lid. Tight arsed twit. I wonder if brundle will get to question him about and what his answer will be.

Think it was a smart move by german lawyers.
Ecclestones billions...and his lawyers would have tied this case up for years...costing manymillions..and probbly case being dropped or no proven.
They scored £60mill . Granted morally the dwarf should hae been jailed...but think getting some cash is best result.
Hope its used wisely

What I don't get is the man is a billionaire. So why didn't he just pay 60million quid before it even got to court and no one would have batted an eye lid. Tight arsed twit. I wonder if brundle will get to question him about and what his answer will be.

Dont think brundle would DARE say anything ;)

Similar plumbing topics

Yes I'm basically using it as a programmer to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My shower temperature control isn’t working...
Replies
Views
Thanks for both replies - so the search is on...
Replies
Views
TBSE is good practice! As long as flow is the Top.
Replies
Views
  • Question
But they don’t drain the system so can still...
Replies
Views
Back